Monday, September 3, 2007

While in Orem...

When we were in Orem for the 4th of July these were some of the things that took place...


Otter pops and slippin slides. What more do you need?



I had to get together with the friends. Stacey your house is adorable! I can't belive that was the first time I've seen some of your kids. :(

Ya know bro, you really are a dork. For some reason I still miss ya though.



Hangin with the family is always a blast. I miss ya!!



Reese's adorable cousins made it a point to not let her get bored. Reese loved it. Thanks Girls.



And of course when 4 kids are in 1 room, it takes a little while to finally fall asleep. Sleepovers are the best!


So, family, friends, popcicles, food...Orem turned out to be a pretty good place to be for a week. I guess we'll have to do it again.

No comments: