Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our newest addition...Reese.



I guess I'll start this blogger thing with some updated photos of my kids. Sadly this may be a first glance for some of you.
This is Reese and we are so excited to finally have her. It seems like we waited a very long time for her. It looks like she is going to be another little Seth. I guess the Forsyth gene is nothing next to the Van Wagoners. I am excited to see her grow and develop some characteristics of her own. We are happy to have her here.

3 comments:

lisa said...

cute picture, jill! What professional photographer took that? ;)

Wildings said...

Don't feel bad, the Ward gene is nothing compared to the Wilding gene either luckily we still have beautiful kids right! I see a lot of you in Ryan though.

gina bina said...

Oh. My. It's semms there is NO way you could have such a big family. Your kids are to die for! So cute. I want to see pics of you and Seth!