Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks for the tag Em!!

K, finally the pink snowsuit is not my last post cause I've been tagged!!



The rules: On your computer, go to your 4th folder and bring up the 4th picture and post and tell about it!!!

Here we go...





Now this is quite the random picture, but it was a really fun day. This was a couple of years ago in 2007 when my family and some friends went to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins for Halloween. In the picture is Brian, Melissa and Peyton Hardy, and Ethan and Ryan. Good times, Good times!

Ok now it is only right that I tag...Melissa (and you better do it this time ;) ) Lisa, and Kimmie

7 comments:

lisa said...

Yay! You posted! Cute background! I like it!
I will do the tag as soon as my computer is working again! :) I am typing this on Mike's laptop, that doesn't have any of MY pictures on it.
Miss you! Maybe you should come up here in April for Spring Break or something and we can have a bday party for Reese-T. :) sounds fun...

Wildings said...

So glad you decided to share with everyone! We had Bunko last night and I wanted to say something so bad, but I didn't! Hope you're starting to feel better, love ya!

Wildings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jer + Lu said...

Congrats on baby #4!! That's so exciting! Good luck :)

cathy said...

I'm glad you finally decided to tell everyone-it's so exciting! Also now you can't do just birth announcements to tell!

Becca said...

Wow! Is it sad that I find out about every one of my friends baby's by a pregnancy countdown ticker on their blogs?! Congrats, Jill! Are you going to post a belly shot? :)

theamazingjohnsons said...

I'm glad I looked at your blog so I could find out your pregnant! Congrats!!!