Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thanks Jess! I love ya for this!! :)

I've been Tagged!!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 16, and discovering boys. I had my somewhat real first kiss, which was a dare, with Doug Overly, which also turned into one of my most embarrassing moments because our teeth clinked and I had an audience!! Life was simple and oh so good. I think I was liking Vince at that time.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Take Ryan to school.
2. Go to work.
3. Come home from work and clean my house.
4. Feed my children dinner.
5. Relax, and go to bed early so I can wake up early to do it all again!!

Snacks I enjoy: Chips and cheese, Blizzards from DQ, Pepsi, Twix

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Quit my job!!!

3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my fingernails. (any tips on how to stop?)
2. Spending money we don't have! Sorry Seth.
3. Eating out. I do this way too much. It's just so darn convienent.

5 places I have lived:
1. Orem
2. St. George
3. Viva Las Vegas.


5 jobs that I have had:
1. Ironing shirts at The Cleaning Solution dry cleaners.
2. Subway sandwich maker.
3. Front desk clerk at Motel 6.
4. Cashier at Big 5.
5. Currently a server at Applebees.

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love, love, love to take baths.
2. I can never get anywhere on time. (I think that runs in my family)
3. I hate seafood.
4. I've mastered being able to park backwards in our big truck..and that takes skill!!
5. I too, HATE to iron clothes. Thats why I do the 5 minute dry and hang um up!

Ok, I tag...

1. Melissa
2. Tiffany
3. Kendall

9 comments:

j e s s i e said...

I'm so sad that DQ in North Orem is gone. I did just find out there is one in Provo. That reminds me that I need to go! =)

Kendall said...

Hey you, I saw on Facebook that you have Erika Hernandez on there! Man talk about taking a trip back in time. I have noticed Stacey and all your girly friends from school. They all look so great! Do you talk to Erika often? I am moving up to Seattle and I noticed she lived there! Small world! I am so glad you found me and we can stay in touch!
Kendall

Jer + Lu said...

Never knew you worked at Subway-- I love that place. I also detest ironing-- but somehow Jer sweet talks me into getting up with him every morning and ironing his clothes... I think those who hate seafood have never had good seafood-- go to a high class place and make sure you're eating what's in season--I'll make a seafood lover out of you yet!

Emily said...

That was the funniest when you kissed Doug. I forgot about that till i just read your blog. It brought back some good memories!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I do the EXACT same thing with our clothes. 5 min. and done! I hate ironing! :)

Heather said...

These TAGs are fun to read...Thxs for sharing!

Wildings said...

Jill, where are ya!?

Becca said...

Hey Jill! How the heck are ya?!! I found you listed as one of Tiff's friends on her blog. It's good to see what you are doing these days!

j e s s i e said...

Jill, I miss seeing your blog posts... are you all doing good? Miss ya!